Simulation pooling loan, pay less
The credit pool simulation is available free of charge so that you can determine in advance what your future credit cost will be. It is important that you correctly evaluate your budget so that this new loan does not worry you about repayment.
The rate shown when you do your credit pool simulation is the actual rate that will be found on your credit agreement if you meet the conditions indicated.
Credit pooling simulation: your advantages
- Amount: from 4,000 euros to 100,000 euros
- Duration: from 12 months to 120 months
- Rate: from 5,95% (under certain conditions)
- Quick decision (within 24 hours, usually within one hour of processing your request)
- Availability of funds: within 48 hours of signing your credit agreement
Credit pool simulation: instructions for use
- Drag the zipper to choose the amount you would like to borrow
- Indicate whether you own or not
- Indicate if you meet the conditions in the orange box
- Click on the thumbnail showing the monthly payment and the period of interest
- Browse the result showing all the details related to your future personal loan
- Click on the button “Enter my request”
Calculation of the debt ratio
Your debt ratio is the ratio of the total paid expenses you pay to the total income you receive.
Calculation: (expenses / income) * 100 =…%
Revenues taken into account in a credit pool simulation
- Monthly salary (net)
- Meal vouchers
- Disability income (mutual)
- Unemployment: max 1,100 euros for a single person and 650 euros for a cohabiting person
- Rental income (if lease and paid on account): weighted at 80%
Revenues not taken into account
- Family allowances
- Income of the SPF Social Security – Black Madonna
- Rental income paid from hand to hand
Charges taken into account
- Your rental rent
- The monthly payment of your mortgage (if owner)
- The alimony you pay (if applicable)
- Global monthly installment of installment loans and outstanding credit facilities
- The monthly payment of your new credit
If you are housed in the family, a fictitious rental rent of 300 euros will be taken into account by borrower for the calculation of the debt ratio.
What are you waiting for to perform a pooling simulation?
Simulator for notary fees
Since April 1, 2017, it is formally prohibited by law to finance notary fees for the purchase of real estate through a personal loan.
To calculate what you will have to repay to finance your notary fees, follow the following link: Hypo Plus loan simulation. The Hypo Plus loan has become a mortgage loan without a real estate guarantee. The simulator is identical to this one except for the interest rate which is much lower. You can finance the entire fee through this type of credit or just a part if you choose to subscribe to the mortgage 125.
Credit pooling simulation for distressed homeowner
If you are unable to take out a normal personal loan and as long as you own, we invite you to perform a liquidity loan simulation ( the liquidity loan is an installment loan with mortgage registration ). This type of personal loan simulation is suitable for the owner in difficulty.
Processing of your personal data
Your personal data are treated confidentially. We do not share our database in any way. We do not resell any address. At any time, after applying for an online loan with us and as long as you have not signed a credit agreement, you can ask us to remove your personal data from our database.
It is important to know that we respect the privacy of all our customers.
No data is collected when you perform a credit pool simulation.